Monday, September 15, 2008

This is my first attempt at Blogging - and I'm sure you will say what a boring life I lead. But such as it is, it's mine and I'm happy. I have spent the last week in Mesa with Rae. We have a ball together. Pete came down this morning, so that we can spend his birthday with him.

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love this husband of mine, and how blest I feel to have him in my life. I can't believe that he will be 68 on Wednesday the 17th. The trouble is, that no matter how old he gets, he never catches up with me. (I was 69 in April. Ugh!!! My last year to be in my sixties.)

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Great first blog Aunt Twistine!

Sorry I haven't gotten a header yet. I am still looking for something that pops out at me and says Aunt Christine.

I hope Uncle Pete has a good 68th!
Love you.

Rae said...

Hey Sister Dear, this is a really great blog for your first attempt. And it's not any boring than mine are, so what if we're boring, at least we're happy and love each other. I love you best!!

Princess Lisa said...

Snooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze....................

Hmmm? What was that??? Oh, sorry, I dozed off from the supposed boredome...... ;)